Stoneybrook is not just a home, it is a lifestyle! Located in the Palmer Ranch area of Sarasota on Florida’s magnificent Southwest coast, Stoneybrook is Florida golf at its finest. Pristine golf conditions show off Stoneybrook’s charm and challenge. Only minutes from the Gulf coast, Stoneybrook is close to beaches, shopping, dining and all that Sarasota has to offer.
Called “the best value on the Florida Suncoast, if not of all of Florida” with great staff, great golf course, and active community members. Stoneybrook offers a variety of home ownership options: condos, verandas, villas and homes.
• Location - Conveniently located in Sarasota on Florida’s southwest coast within a one-hour drive of 3 international airports and 10 minutes of world class dining and shopping as well as Siesta Key Beach, consistently rated as the number one beach in the United States. In 2019, US News and World Report rated Sarasota as one of the top 20 places to live in America, and #1 in Florida.
• Community – We often hear Stoneybrook residents say, “I have more friends in Stoneybrook than I’ve ever had!” Members are welcoming and active as the Club hosts an extremely full social calendar as well as golf and tennis leagues & events. Our professional and service-oriented Club staff are among the best in the industry.
• Clubhouse and Grounds - Beautifully manicured gated community with newly renovated clubhouse that is the center of Stoneybrook life. Enjoy a full range of dining and social options, tennis, fitness, community pools and more.
• Golf – Stoneybrook boasts an 18-hole championship golf course and practice facility. With a $2 million renovation completed in 2018, including a state-of-the-art irrigation system, our meticulously maintained golf course is the showpiece of our community. Designed by world-renowned architect Arthur Hills, the course has elements of the community’s 165 acres of ponds, wetlands and natural areas come into play on 17 of 18 holes. Golfers of all abilities can enjoy the challenge, beauty and abundant wildlife from their choice of six tee placements.
• Value - Stoneybrook offers a variety of home ownership options: condos, verandas, villas and homes, with a club membership value that is second to none. Home ownership options start under $200,000 and include golf and tennis memberships with annual dues less than $5,000.